D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
A stylish and versatile addition to any room, the San Francisco nest of tables gives you interesting choices while saving valuable space.
Two matching tables create a flexible set for your interior. Both are fashioned from wonderful reclaimed pine and boast a contemporary rustic feel. Ideal for displaying lamps, resting your drinks or simply lending interest to a bland corner, they can be nested neatly when not in use to conserve space in the room. The beautiful grain and texture of the reclaimed wood cannot fail to enhance your interior while the contrasting black legs create eye-catching pieces that would grace any home.
Check out more nest of tables, side table and end table options here.
Your nest of tables would be an exceptional finishing touch for your home, especially if you have furnished your spaces with the matching pieces in the San Francisco 100% sustainable collection. The dining tables, sideboards, dining chairs and benches enable you to design stunning spaces to distinguish your home.
Practical and extremely useful, the stunning San Francisco nest of tables partners fabulous reclaimed pine with fine contemporary design.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Find out these amazing "Design Tips For Small Spaces" here.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.