14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Offering contemporary elegance and the gorgeous texture of oak, the Mila bookcase would be a stylish and practical addition to your interior.
Perfect for a living space, dining room, study or hallway, the Mila bookcase is beautifully crafted from oak. Four small and four larger sections enable you to organise your reading matter and to create an interesting display of books. The oak body is partnered with black metal legs for valuable contrast and it’s a look which would complement any décor. You can create a tidy room with a striking feature which could transform your interior.
The stunning Mila collection gives you the matching pieces you need to design amazing spaces. Your decorative scheme will flow from room to room when you feature the Mila dining benches, dining table, side table, sideboard and TV unit.
Wonderful oak lends interest and texture to your space. Showcasing traditional material but in a contemporary design, the Mila bookcase is a fabulous piece that you won’t want to be without.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.