Click & Collect
Bold and stylish, the impressive Mila medium oak dining table helps you to create the perfect centrepiece for your space.
A gorgeous natural oak top showcases the grain and texture of the wood and perfectly suits any colour scheme. The angled black metal legs lend a structural feel to the piece which brings the best of contemporary design to your interior. Beautiful and yet practical, this table could be partnered with a variety of dining chairs from our furniture collections to give you a unique and memorable dining set, suitable for family meals and entertaining.
The contrast of natural and engineered materials creates a striking look and ensures that this is a table which stands out from the crowd.
A wonderful addition to a dining room, dining space or open plan home, the Mila dining table is an excellent choice. Explore our furniture collections to discover stunning storage solutions to complete your room.
Offering a compelling combination of contemporary design and beautiful wood, the Mila dining table would grace any interior.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.