D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Simple and yet dramatic, the contemporary rustic San Francisco dining table provides a striking focal point for your interior.
Skilfully crafted from 100% reclaimed pine, this table boasts impressive texture. It highlights the beauty of the wood and lends a warm feel to your décor. The rich hue suits any colour scheme and this substantial table would be a statement piece for your home. Black legs deliver amazing contrast and ensure that this is an eye-catching piece which will be much-admired. Team up your table with the matching San Francisco dining benches or dining chairs to create a stylish yet practical set suitable for both family meals and entertaining.
EZ Living Furniture has a great selection of dining and kitchen tables for you.
The impressive San Francisco sustainable collection also features matching sideboards, occasional tables and a display cabinet with which to complete your rooms. Your interior will be both stunning and memorable while offering the storage that you need.
Combining contemporary design with the heritage qualities of wood, this table gives you the best of both worlds.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Read our blog on "How To Choose The Perfect Dining Table For You".
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.