D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
The perfect finishing touch for your living space, this fine coffee table is both stylish and eye-catching.
If your living room doesn’t quite feel complete or lacks balance, a coffee table could transform the space. The outstanding San Francisco coffee table would be an excellent choice and is fashioned from 100% gorgeous reclaimed pine. Lending texture and interest to your décor, it would suit any colour scheme and boasts a rich hue which feels homely and welcoming. Contemporary rustic in style, this table offers two drawers which enable you to tidy away bits and pieces to keep the room clutter-free. You will be able to serve your drinks with a flourish and there’s useful display space beneath the striking top.
Check our more EZ Living coffee tables here.
If you appreciate the qualities of this exceptional table, why not complete your rooms with the matching pieces from the San Francisco collection? The sideboards, dining tables, dining chairs and display unit help you to create amazing spaces for your home.
Contemporary and offering the beauty of sustainable wood, the fabulous San Francisco coffee table could make all the difference to your living room.
Match your coffee table to any of the great furniture in our Living Room collections.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Make sure to read the helpful "4 Tips On Choosing The Right Coffee Table For Your Space".
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.