D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
The picture of urban industrial chic, the Mila writing desk would be a wonderful addition to your contemporary interior.
Partnering a rustic oak top with black metal legs, this desk lends impressive texture to your décor. The contrasting hues and materials create an eye-catching look and one which would complement any colour scheme. It isn’t hard to imagine yourself, writing, working or studying at your stylish desk which features two handy drawers for tidying away your stationery. Sure to become a talking point, this desk boasts an architectural, minimal design which is right on trend.
Browse the rest of the EZ Living office furniture selection here.
If you are updating your rooms, our exciting furniture collections are well worth exploring. You will discover amazing choices including the matching pieces in the Mila collection. You can transform every room with stunning contemporary furniture and create memorable spaces that are unique to your home.
A writing desk is always useful to have and the Mila offers the added benefit of being a stylish piece for your interior.
Don't miss our great interview with Aideen Kate where she tells us her "7 EZ steps to style your home office space".
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.