14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Lend a cool twist to your dining space with the contemporary rustic San Francisco 190cm dining bench!
Dining benches are the flexible choices for your home. Sliding under your table to save space when not in use, they are perfect for smaller rooms and yet make a genuine style statement. Better still, they enable you to accommodate additional diners at your table when you need to. Crafted from gorgeous 100% reclaimed pine, this bench would be a striking choice and would imbue your décor with amazing warmth and texture. Right on trend, modern and yet honouring traditional wooden furniture, it gives you the best of all worlds.
Check out the rest of the EZ Living Furniture bench collection here.
Why not team up your bench with the matching dining table in the outstanding San Francisco sustainable collection? You can create an amazing dining set which would be ideal for family meals and entertaining. Better still, the matching sideboards in the collection will provide useful storage.
A fine example of contemporary design, boasting impressive texture, this dining bench offers style and practicality in equal measure.
If you cannot decide on a bench then why not check out the EZ Living dining chair collection?
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
For more information on kitchen and dining benches read this unmissable blog "Dining Benches Uncovered".
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.