Click & Collect
Bed Storage 1
Sleek and contemporary, the Mila 160cm TV Unit would be a chic and practical addition to your living space.
Showcase your flat screen to the greatest effect with this stylish TV unit. Fashioned from gorgeous solid oak and oak veneers, it would suit any décor and celebrates the wonderful texture of the wood. The simple yet striking contemporary design is ideal for your modern interior and incorporates two useful cupboards for storing your media and accessories. There’s room in the central section for your satellite box and DVD player or games console while the top provides plenty of room to position your television.
Shop for more EZ Living tv stands here.
If you appreciate the impressive design qualities of this TV Unit, why not complete your room with the matching pieces in the outstanding Mila collection? You can create an amazing space for your home and one that works well for you every day.
The beauty of wood meets stylish contemporary design in a TV unit that would be a wonderful finishing touch for your space.
Complement your tv stand or tv unit with more great furniture from our living room collection.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.
Choosing the right furniture can sometimes be difficult. We make things EZ though with our blog on "How To Choose The Right TV Unit for You".
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.