Store Supervisor - Galway
EZ Living Furniture is looking to recruit a competent & enthusiastic Supervisor with a strong retail sales background to join & lead our dynamic team for our Galway Store. This challenging and rewarding position involves supporting a team of sales people in reaching and exceeding both personal and company targets while ensuring all day-to-day activities required for the smooth running and development of our store are completed. The successful candidate will have a proven sales ability, coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, along with a genuine desire to deliver first-rate customer experiences.
- Demonstrate a highly determined drive for sales, always leading by example.
- Continuously communicating with the Store Manager and supporting them in their duties.
- Ensure the store is permanently presented at the highest standard.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- A proven people manager and team player.
- Excellent administrative & organisational skill.
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, with an easy ability to learn our in-house systems.
- Available to work to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to use your own initiative, escalating issues to senior management when appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why Join Us:
- We’re dynamic and expanding
- Fun, fast & high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Our Generous staff discounts
EZ Living Furniture was founded in Galway in 1998. We are a family run Irish retailer with 13 physical stores operating nationwide, as well as a full online shopping experience offering delivery throughout Ireland. We are the largest independent Furniture Retailer in Ireland employing over 200 people.
Thank you for your interest in Ez Living Furniture. We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants should forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org