D H M S
Click & Collect
A truly striking piece for your dining room or dining area, the San Francisco square dining table would be a fitting finishing touch for the space.
Beautifully crafted from gorgeous reclaimed pine, this table highlights the wonderful grain and texture of the wood. The cool contemporary rustic look offers the best of stylish design and is completed by eye-catching black legs. There’s an architectural quality to this piece which sets it apart and it would complement any colour scheme. Square tables are ideal for smaller rooms where space becomes a challenge and also suit open plan spaces. Ideal for family meals and entertaining, this square table would be the discerning choice.
For great EZ Living dining tables and kitchen tables check out our full collection here.
With the San Francisco square table, you can make a style statement and inject drama into your home. It could be teamed up with the matching chairs in the collection to create a stunning dining set with genuine character. Don’t miss the San Francisco sideboards and display units which would perfectly complete for your space.
Choose the right kitchen or dining chair to match your table here.
Bold, contemporary and characterful, the impressive San Francisco square dining table would enhance any interior.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Not sure which dining table to choose? Read our blog on How to Choose the Perfect Dining Table for You.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.