EZ Living Furniture have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our dynamic management team as a Sales Administrator. Suitable candidates must have previous administration experience along with having very strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, is highly organised in managing a broad spectrum of responsibilities and is committed to ensuring the smooth running of the daily sales of the company.
- Review all sales orders to ensure they are in line with company policies & procedures.
- Analyse if the products on order are chosen from the correct location in line with the customer delivery location.
- Problem solve sales orders that have not been correctly dispatched off the system and bring to a successful resolution.
- Constant follow up with sales staff to ensure errors omitted on their sales dockets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct a thorough review of each salespersons sales and produce relevant reports.
- Create comparison reports to display year on year trends.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with an excess of 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Must have strong computer skills – training will be provided on our sales software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Ability to handle information in a professional manner and with appropriate discretion.
- Strong time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, detail oriented.
- Focused, highly organized, proactive and enthusiastic with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
Why Join Us:
- We’re dynamic and expanding
- Fun, fast & high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Our Generous staff discounts
EZ Living Furniture was founded in Galway in 1998. We are a family run Irish retailer with 12 physical stores operating nationwide, as well as a full online shopping experience offering delivery throughout Ireland. We are the largest independent Furniture Retailer in Ireland employing over 200 people.
Thank you for your interest in Ez Living Furniture. We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]