D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
A stunning piece for your home, this lamp table is also the practical choice and one which delivers gives you endless possibilities.
Skilfully crafted from 100% gorgeous reclaimed pine, the san Francisco lamp table is a sustainable piece that lends impressive texture to your décor. Celebrating the beauty of the wood, it is contemporary rustic in style and so honours tradition while complementing modern homes. It provides the perfect place to display a lamp for task lighting but also offers display space below together with two drawers for tidying away bits and pieces. This is a versatile table which will become a stylish feature of the space while also helping you to keep your room clutter-free. It could be utilised as a small TV unit and couldn’t fail to enhance your interior.
For more fantastic offers on end tables, side table and lamp tables, click here.
The fabulous news is that the San Francisco collection also includes matching dining tables, sideboards, display units, benches and chairs. You can design the rooms of your dreams and you will have everything you need to complete them.
Oozing texture, character and quality, the San Francisco lamp table is a very special piece.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Make the most of your living room with tips and tricks from our "Complete Guide To Occasional Furniture".
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.