D H M S
Click & Collect
Bed Storage 1
Characterful and contemporary, the San Francisco Display Unit makes you instantly want to reach out & touch the furniture. The rustic look honours traditional design, but this piece is also decidedly contemporary & boasts sustainability.
With simplicity yet skill in it's craft, this piece as with others in the San Francisco collection, has the grain & texture born from 100% reclaimed pine. The beauty of this process is that no two pieces look exactly the same! While the eye is drawn to the attractive finish, this display cabinet wins us over with its convenience & function. Two glass doors enclose a space for your most treasured memorobilia or simply for displaying photographs, books, movies and more. A further three doors open to reveal generous shelving space for accessories & linen, while four drawers allow for ample storage of cutlery, stationery and smaller items.
A stunning yet understated display unit which will stand confidentally on its own, yet matched with other exciting pieces in the San Francisco collection makes a unified statement. With dining tables, dining chairs, benches and much more at your disposal, you can create a look of comletion.
A fabulous rustic inclusion for any living space, study, or even a hallway, the San Francisco Display Unit will be quite the feature piece of your home.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
EZ Living Furniture stock a wide range of display cabinets and buffet and hutches to suit any taste and style.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.