14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
The charm, warmth and texture of wood is captured in a stylish dining chair boasting a contemporary rustic look.
The San Francisco dining chair instantly lifts your space and would fit effortlessly into your modern interior. Combining traditional qualities with contemporary design, it gives you the best of both worlds and would complement any colour scheme. Skilfully crafted from gorgeous reclaimed pine, it is a sustainable choice for your home that you will enjoy for many years to come. Team it up with one of the stunning dining tables in the San Francisco collection to create an impressive set for the heart of your home.
You can pair any dining chair with the EZ Living dining table of your choice here.
The matching pieces in the amazing San Francisco collection enable you to complete stunning and unified rooms that will always be admired. With matching sideboards, occasional tables and benches to choose from, you can design the rooms of your dreams and ones which feature the storage that you need.
Homely and yet wonderfully stylish, the rustic San Francisco dining chair would be an excellent choice.
Browse the full range of EZ Living kitchen and dining chairs here.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Read our great blogs on How To Choose The Perfect Dining Chair For You here & Choosing the Perfect Dining Table For You is right here.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
If you are just starting out then maybe you should read our awesome blog on How To Dine In Style On a Budget.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.