14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Offering the perfect blend of functionality and style, the Mila wider side table lifts your space while making life easier.
Partnering an oak top with a sleek black metal frame, this table is a piece of stunning contrasts. The wonderful oak will lend texture to your décor and there’s an industrial feel to the table which is right on trend. Perfect for displaying a favourite lamp or for serving refreshments, the Mila is easy to move around the room. Better still, its cantilever design enables you to position the top over your lamp when its time to snack. The top boasts an appealing oiled finish which should be treated occasionally to nourish the wood and preserve the look.
The exciting Mila collection features everything you need to complete your living and dining spaces. Suiting any colour scheme, the stylish, contemporary pieces will bring a special quality to your interior while being practical for everyday life.
This chic and versatile side table would be a stunning finishing touch for your living room that you will use every day.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory. How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes , polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.