14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Isn’t it fabulous when you discover stylish furniture which also complements your contemporary lifestyle? The Mila TV unit is just such a piece and will help to transform your living space.
It’s the contrasting materials which set this unit apart. Gorgeous oak is partnered with black metal legs to create a striking look and one which would suit any colour scheme. The wonderful wood brings texture and interest to your décor while the bold design ensures that the Mila TV unit provides a focal point for the space. The wide top is an impressive platform for even the largest TV while two spaces beneath could be home to your satellite box and games console. Better still, two doors open to reveal handy areas for tidying away your DVDs, games and accessories.
This unit is a feature of the impressive Mila collection which offers the matching pieces you need for your rooms. Choose from a bookcase, dining table, dining benches, side table and coffee table plus more. You won’t believe the stylish room that you can design with ease!
Offering style, texture and outstanding design, the memorable Mila TV unit is a must-have piece for your home.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.