14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Offering the perfect combination of practicality and style, the outstanding Mila side table will make life easier while enhancing the feel of your living space.
Boasting a beautifully crafted oak top which lends texture and interest to your décor, this table showcases the best of contemporary design. The contrasting black metal base creates a striking and unique piece for your home which will also prove to be incredibly useful. The cantilever design enables you to slide the table over your lap or the arm of your sofa when you are enjoying a snack or a meal in front of the TV. You can eat mess-free and the convenience doesn’t come at the expense of style.
Our furniture range is packed full of amazing ideas for your home and the Mila collection is no exception. Featuring a matching dining table, dining bench, sideboard, bookcase and coffee table plus more, it enables you to design stunning spaces for your modern home which will always be admired.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.