14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Every home will benefit from the addition of display space, but how do you include this while maintaining the clean contemporary lines of your modern interior? The Mila shelving unit provides the perfect solution.
Six beautiful oak shelves offer generous display space for books, decorative pieces or an interesting collection. These are partnered with a black metal frame which ensures that your décor is enhanced by contrasting texture. Boasting the qualities of Scandinavian design, this stylish yet practical piece could be the finishing touch for your room that you have been looking for.
The exciting Mila collection also features a matching shelving unit with 3 shelves together with a sideboard, desk and wonderful dining tables. These outstanding pieces can be teamed up to create amazing rooms for your interior with a unified feel.
Versatile and incredibly useful, the stylish Mila shelving unit should not be missed.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.