14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
The perfect finishing touch for your modern interior, the Mila oak shelving unit is both stylish and practical.
Ideal for displaying books, ornaments or a treasured collection, this shelving unit is the versatile choice. Partnering three natural oak shelves with a black metal frame, it lends chic contemporary design to your space.
The look echoes the beauty in simplicity that characterises the finest Scandinavian furniture. Sufficiently compact to be accommodated in smaller rooms, this unit will enhance your décor with contrasting texture and the gorgeous grain of the wood.
This simple yet appealing unit could be teamed up with the matching pieces in the Mila collection including a shelving unit with six shelves, a sideboard, a desk and stunning dining tables. Creating impressive contemporary spaces, this collection is well worth exploring.
Complementing any colour scheme, the simple yet eye-catching Mila shelving unit would be a versatile addition to your interior.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes , polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.