D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Contemporary and yet showcasing the beauty of oak, the Mila nest of tables gives you the best of both worlds.
It’s incredible how useful it is to have tables on which to rest your drinks and reading matter. But when space is at a premium, those tables can clutter the room. A nest of tables is the perfect solution and the pieces can be consolidated when not in use. The impressive Mila tables partner natural oak tops with black metal legs to create a striking look. With three tables at your disposal, you can also display a lamp to give your room both greater decorative interest and useful task lighting. Alternatively, feature the tables in different rooms around the house.
The exciting Mila collection also features matching shelving units together with a desk, sideboard and dining tables. You can continue the look throughout your interior and design stunning rooms with a unified feel.
Practical, versatile and stylish, the Mila nest of tables gives you endless possibilities for your home.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.