D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
A striking example of contemporary design, the wonderful Mila lamp table would be the perfect finishing touch for your living space.
Beautifully crafted from gorgeous oak, this fine table perfectly partners traditional wood and on-trend design. The contrasting black metal legs ensure that it is an eye-catching choice for your interior which lends texture and interest to your chosen space. Ideal for displaying a favourite lamp, the Mila could also be utilised as a side table for serving drinks.
For more fantastic offers on end tables, side table and lamp tables, click here.
The exciting Mila collection features matching pieces with which to complete your rooms. The bookcase, dining table, dining benches, and TV unit combine to create stunning rooms for your home with a unified feel.
A fabulous fusion of fine design and beautiful wood, the impressive Mila lamp table is a special piece that will help to transform your interior.
Make the most of your living room with tips and tricks from our "Complete Guide To Occasional Furniture".
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.