14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Lending style, texture and interest to your chosen room, the Alaska console table would be a stunning finishing touch.
Boasting a chic retro look, this table honours mid-century design while celebrating the beauty of gorgeous oak. Fashioned from solid oak and completed by an oiled finish, it would suit any colour scheme and would provide an instant lift for your space. There’s a Scandinavian feel to this piece which makes it the timeless choice for your home. Its slender form is ideal for narrow rooms and it would provide the perfect place to display a favourite decorative piece.
The wonderful Alaska collection features matching pieces which enable you to create amazing spaces for your home. Each piece is distinguished by the appealing oiled finish which requires regular maintenance. Whenever the wood lightens or begins to feel a little dry, apply a thin coat of clear oil. This will ensure that the wood remains resistant to staining and water marks while retaining its depth of colour.
Incredibly chic but also a practical addition to your interior, the Alaska console table is a special choice for your home.
*Caring for your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as
often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be
treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on
2. After 15 minutes , polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper
(NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.