14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
The stunning square Mila coffee table provides a pleasing centrepiece for your living space while making life easier.
Crafted from gorgeous oak, this bold contemporary table boasts a simple yet stunning look which would complement any décor. The texture of the wood lends character to your interior and the metal frame delivers visual impact. Enabling you to serve your refreshments in style and providing the perfect place to display your reading matter, this table is an eye-catching piece for your home that would enhance any room.
The exciting Mila collection features matching pieces in wonderful oak which enable you to continue the look throughout your living spaces. Don’t miss the bookcase, dining table, dining benches, lamp table and sideboard which can be combined to create a unified feel for your interior.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.