14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Sleek and contemporary, the stunning Mila sideboard would perfectly complete your stylish dining space.
Beautifully crafted from warm and tactile oak, this sideboard truly stands out from the crowd. The contrasting black legs and handles ensure that it is an attention-grabbing piece but one which would complement a variety of decorative schemes. Generously proportioned, this is a piece which makes organising your accessories much easier. Four doors open to reveal no less than eight storage spaces in which to tidy away crockery, linens and cutlery. A striking feature for your home, this sideboard partners traditional oak with on-trend design.
The Mila collection will excite your interest with its matching pieces which create unforgettable rooms. With a bookcase, dining table, dining bench, TV unit and side table to choose from plus more, you will discover everything you need to complete your living and dining spaces.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.