Simple yet eye-catching, the wonderfully versatile Mila medium dining bench would be a fabulous addition to your home.
Enabling you to squeeze in an extra diner at the table when you need to, this bench is the practical choice for your dining area, dining room or kitchen. Boasting a gorgeous oak top and striking black metal legs, it’s a stylish piece which stands out from the crowd and will lift your space with the best of contemporary design.
The natural texture of the wood provides a pleasing contrast to the angular base and lends a homely feel to the piece. Also an interesting alternative to an occasional table, the Mila dining bench offers endless possibilities.
You could team up your bench with any dining table but the Mila collection features a matching extension table which enable you to create an amazing set for your home. You will also appreciate the exceptional quality of the matching bookcase, lamp table, sideboard and TV unit which would perfectly complete your rooms.
Versatile and stylish, the Mila medium dining bench would grace any interior.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.