Click & Collect
Chic contemporary style meets gorgeous oak in a striking table for the heart of your home.
Nothing compares to the wonderful texture of wood and here it is partnered with angled metal to create an impressive contrast. The structural feel of this piece lends itself to modern homes and reflects the urban industrial trend. Bringing bold form to your interior, the table would complement any colour scheme and could be partnered with a variety of dining chairs to create the perfect centrepiece for your space. Ideal for both family dining and entertaining, the Mila dining table is striking and memorable. You will always enjoy taking your seat at your impressive table.
Your stylish table deserves to be teamed up with equally fabulous chairs and you will find incredible choices in our exciting furniture collections. With an amazing table and stunning chairs, you will have a unique dining set that you will always be proud to show off.
A bold and memorable feature for your home, you really can’t go wrong with the Mila large oak dining table.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.