The outstanding Mila large Dining table boasts a clean contemporary look and yet brings a touch of drama to your interior.
Featuring a stunning top fashioned from gorgeous oak, this table instantly draws the eye. The contrasting black metal legs enhance the visual impact of a piece which lifts your décor with amazing texture. The generously proportioned table is ideal for both family dining and entertaining. It extends quickly and easily courtesy of the extension leaf (sold separately) when you are in need of extra places for dinner. It is a special table which provides a striking centrepiece for your dining space, dining room or open plan home. The perfect partner for the Mila dining benches, this table could also be teamed up with your choice of dining chairs to create the ideal arrangement for your lifestyle.
The amazing Mila collection features eye-catching pieces which showcase the beauty of oak. The traditional feel of the wood is brought right up to date in contemporary designs that would grace any interior. Don’t miss the matching sideboard, bookcase, TV unit and lamp table in this memorable collection.
Stunning in its simplicity, the Mila Dining table impresses with its on-trend design and versatility.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.