A versatile piece boasting the beauty and texture of wonderful oak, the Mila large dining bench would be a stylish addition to your home.
A natural oak top is partnered with striking black metal legs to create a unique contemporary look. The gorgeous grain of the wood is a fabulous foil for the sleek base and lends a traditional feel to an otherwise modern design. Suiting any colour scheme, the bench will fit effortlessly into your decorative scheme and could be partnered with the matching tables in the collection to produce a fabulous set for the heart of your home.
Also an interesting alternative to an occasional table or coffee table, the Mila bench offers incredible potential.
Dining benches are always excellent choices if you sometimes need to squeeze in an extra diner at the table.
The Mila collection also features the matching medium benches together with extension tables, a bookcase, a stunning sideboard and a lamp table. The matching pieces can be teamed up to imbue your interior with a unified feel.
Simple, stylish and practical for modern life, the impressive Mila large dining bench brings versatility to your home.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.