Furniture Sales Advisor Dublin Stores
Furniture Sales Advisor - Dublin Airside
EZ Living Furniture are looking for the right candidate to join our dynamic team, working as a Furniture Sales Advisor for our Airside store. The suitable candidate will have previous selling experience, along with exceptionally high customer service and strong communication skills. They will also be self-motivated, with an ability to multi-task.
- Must be an enthusiastic individual with a drive for selling, matched with a strong customer focus
- Goal driven, ambitious with a hunger to be successful
- Previous achievement of creative displays will be an advantage
- A desire to develop and progress within an expanding company
- Achieve weekly sales targets, using our POS system and dealing with our customers on a day to day basis, both by telephone and in person
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- A willingness to provide a top class professional service
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be an experienced retail advisor with at least two years retail experience
- Furniture experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Previous achievement of sales targets will be an advantage
- You will have strong IT skills and an excellent telephone manner
- You will be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative, you will be hard working, conscientious with strong motivational skills
If you are interested in this role and believe you would be a good candidate to join our team, please email your current CV to email@example.com In your Cover Letter, please answer the following questions:
- Do you have previous sales experience?
- What is your notice period & salary expectations?
EZ Living Furniture operates an attractive bonus scheme.
Due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Thank You for your interest in EZ Living.