D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Wonderfully rustic and bursting with contemporary charm, the San Francisco dining chair with faux leather seat lends character to your dining space.
There’s a timeless and tactile quality to wood that sets it apart. Crafted from wonderful 100% reclaimed pine, this chair certainly showcases the beauty of the wood and perfectly fuses tradition with modernity. It would fit seamlessly into your contemporary interior, instantly imbuing your room with texture and interest. You will be seated in comfort, courtesy of the padded faux leather seat and you could team up your fabulous chair with one of the impressive reclaimed pine dining tables in the outstanding San Francisco collection.
Browse the full range of EZ Living kitchen and dining chairs here.
The San Francisco collection features the matching pieces you need to complete your living and dining spaces. With stylish sideboards to choose from together with a coffee table, nest of tables, lamp table and display unit, you can look forward to enjoying chic yet practical rooms.
Boasting a compelling combination of gorgeous sustainable wood and contemporary rustic design, the San Francisco dining chair gives you the best of all worlds.
You can pair any dining chair with the EZ Living dining table of your choice here.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
If you are just starting out then maybe you should read our awesome blog on How To Dine In Style On a Budget.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Read our great blogs on How To Choose The Perfect Dining Chair For You here & Choosing the Perfect Dining Table For You is right here.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.