What happens after I place an order?
After you successfully place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email . Within 48 hours of this, you will receive a follow-up email from our sales team providing you with an exact delivery date and confirmed sales order acknowledgement (invoice). For delivery times and costs, please see our delivery information page.
When will I receive my order confirmation?
After you successfully place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to reassure you that your order has been received. Within 48 hours of this, you will receive a follow-up email from our web sales team providing you with an exact delivery/collection date and confirmed sales order acknowledgement (invoice).
Can I cancel or change my order?
Subject to the terms set out below, you have the right to cancel your order and return the goods, any time before and up to fourteen (14) days starting from the day the goods are received by you, provided the goods are in perfect condition and the packaging remains in an ‘as new’ state.
1. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
2. In the interests of hygiene, mattresses and pillows cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
3. Special orders or personalised goods cannot be refunded or exchanged.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
It is your responsibility to return the items to the appropriate location (listed below). They must be in a resaleable ‘as new’ condition and be in their original, undamaged packaging. EZ Living Furniture recognises that many of our customers do not have the means to do this, and so will arrange collection during normal business hours (Monday to Saturday) if requested. In such circumstances a charge of €19 - €79 will be made to cover the cost of collecting the items.
If you wish to return the products yourself, they must be returned to the following locations at the times and days listed below.
Dublin - Dublin Depot Damastown
Open Wednesday and Saturday, 9am - 4pm.
Galway - Galway Depot New Docks Directions
Open Wednesday and Saturday, 9am - 4pm.
Limerick - Limerick Collection Point Directions
Open Saturday, 11am - 5pm.
Sligo - Sligo Collection Point
Open Saturday, 11am - 5pm.
Mayo - Castlebar Collection Point
Open Friday, 2pm - 5pm.
Tipperary - Clonmel Collection Point
Open Friday, 11am - 4pm.
Home Accessories can be returned to any of our stores. Please see the list of our stores and their locations here: Store Locator
Following cancellation of your order and your product(s) safe return to one of our locations listed above, an inspection will be carried out and any monies owed will be refunded to the payment method used during your original transaction with us, usually within 14 days.
- Custom made orders, floor models or display models cannot be returned.
- Due to hygiene reasons, mattresses and mattress toppers which have been removed from their original packaging may not be returned unless they are faulty.
*In Store purchases are non-refundable, a store credit note will be issued to you instead of a refund.
*Please note: For in-store purchases, where a product is out of it’s packaging, a restocking charge of 20% will be applied.
If your order has not already been despatched from our warehouse, we may be able to amend your order. To amend your order, please contact our customer care team immediately on 0818 22 22 72 or email us at email@example.com
If your order has already left our warehouse then you'll need to return the item(s) following our returns procedure.
Can you deliver in the evening and on weekends?
The EZ Living Home Delivery Service operates from Monday – Saturday from 8am to 3pm. There are no evening delivery services available. All An Post express deliveries are delivered from Monday - Friday during normal working hours. Unfortunately, for An Post, we cannot guarantee any specific times for delivery to occur.
Do you deliver to work addresses?
Yes, we deliver to work addresses as long as somebody is available to accept and sign for the order.
What should I do to prepare for my delivery?
Before you place your order, please measure doorways & staircases to ensure items can reach their desired locations. Check the angles of staircases and remove any potential obstacles (e.g. pictures, lampshades).
1. Check measurements of furniture and access to your home.
2. It is important to check the measurements of your chosen furniture on our website and ensure there is adequate doorway and stair access. In the instance that a non-faulty item has to be returned after dispatch due to reasons beyond our control (including aborted deliveries by the customer), you may be subject to return fees.
3. Walk the route from lorry to room.
4. Go to the point in your home where your delivery will begin and walk the path that our Home Delivery Team will take to carry your new furniture into your room of choice. Take your tape measure with you to measure any unusual door or ceiling heights or any other twists and turns that might cause a problem. Your order will usually be delivered via a large lorry, about the size of a rubbish lorry, so please be sure your property is accessible for this size of vehicle and call us prior to delivery if not. Problems can occur with long gravel driveways with tight access so please inform us prior to delivery if this is applicable.
5. Be helpful - clear and protect the route from lorry to room.
6. Remove any tripping hazards, furniture, ornaments or wall fixtures that will obstruct the path. Please note that our drivers are not allowed to remove their shoes due to health and safety reasons. It is your responsibility to protect your floors and carpets. We recommend using sturdy brown paper secured with masking tape, however heavier items may require more substantial, purpose-made floor protection. Please judge what level of floor protection might be needed and ensure that it is properly positioned before our Home Delivery Team arrives.
7. If you are unavailable to accept the delivery yourself, there must be someone over the age of 16 at your property to take the delivery for you.
8. Retain the original packaging.
9. Our Home Delivery Team will only unwrap or take the packaging away if requested to do so on pre-assembled goods. Otherwise, It is important to unpack your furniture as carefully as possible and retain the original packaging until you are completely satisfied that there are no issues.
10. Check your new furniture for damage or missing items.
11. Should anything be amiss with your order, please contact us immediately by calling our customer care team on 0818 22 22 72 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I am out when my delivery arrives?
Please note that An Post are not obliged to call the customer in advance of delivery nor do they send a text alert in advance of delivery - it is the responsibility of the person to be present on the day of the expected arrival of the delivery (as per our e-mail) to accept the delivery from the driver. An Post deliver from 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Should you miss the delivery, the driver will place a slip through the letterbox stating an attempted delivery was carried out at such a time and that the good(s) can now be collected at the nearest An Post sorting office in the customer's jurisdiction (address will be mentioned). You must bring this slip and photo identification with you to the sorting office in order to make collection. If you do not collect the parcel within 72 hours from the An Post sorting office, the product may be returned to us.
EZ Living Home Delivery Service
You will receive a text alert from us a day in advance of the specified delivery date. It will inform you of a 2 hour window as to when delivery will occur the following day. On the day of delivery, our two-man home delivery service team will also contact you approximately half an hour before they are due to arrive.
A re-delivery charge will apply if goods were loaded and could not be delivered by Ez Living Furniture through no fault of Ez Living Furniture. Re-delivery will take 5-15 working days depending on your address.
Do you provide an assembly service?
All bed frames, dining tables and occasional furniture are delivered unassembled. If you require us to assemble any item for you that you purchased we can arrange to do so. There will be a charge for this service from €20- €40 depending on the piece in question. The assembly of products needs to be booked prior to delivery. All items that require assembly are clearly marked on the website and the cost for assembly is also clearly shown.
Do you provide old furniture removal?
We at EZ Living Furniture have undertaken a three year waste implementation plan to reduce waste and increase the percentage of packaging recycled (under the Waste Management Acts 1996 to 2007).
As part of this plan, we now offer a service whereby we remove all unwanted packaging from all ready made furniture, and products where an assembly fee has been paid for, upon request by the customer to do so at the point of delivery.
If you have an old mattress that needs recycling, please be advised that this service can also be added on at the point of sale online and a small fee will apply:
- €10 for a 3' single size mattress
- €20 for a 4' 6” size mattress
- €20 for a 5’ size mattress
- €25 for a 6' size mattress
All of the above products will be uplifted at the point of delivery by our 2-man delivery team and returned to our main warehouse facility for recycling (this service is not applicable with An Post Express delivery service).
All goods and packaging collected will be removed from your home and recycled wherever possible.
We do not offer a sofa removal service. To dispose of your old sofa, please contact either your local city/county council (listed below) or a private waste disposal company who can be found in the following link: http://www.nwcpo.ie/permitsearch.aspx
Is delivery to a room of my choice included in the delivery price?
EZ Living Furniture Home Delivery Service
We're committed to providing a delivery service that is quick, efficient and hassle-free. We will take your items to a room of your choice and remove all protective packaging on all ready-made furniture items.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take the packaging away on any flat-packed items due to the risk of damaging this item once it is removed from its protective packaging.
An Post Delivery Service
An Post are not obliged to remove any packaging from your delivery. An Post will not deliver the product to a specific room or upstairs. They will only deliver as far as your front door as they are not to be held liable for any damage caused to your property or the product.
My order has not arrived within the estimated time?
Please contact our customer care team on 0818 222 272 who are available Monday – Saturday 9:30am to 5pm, where we will endeavour to determine the reason for the delay and ensure that you receive your delivery as soon as possible. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com