Click & Collect
Bed Storage 1
A finishing touch for your room boasting the wow factor, this fine sideboard is a stunning example of contemporary design.
It’s the wonderful grain and texture of the wood that immediately attracts your attention. The gorgeous oak features a striking smoked finish which sets it apart. Contemporary and with an urban feel and yet celebrating the beauty of the wood, it gives you the best of both worlds. The look is completed by elegant, slender handles which don’t detract from the stunning oak. Three doors open to reveal generous storage space for your crockery, linens and accessories. Both stylish and practical, the Smoked Forest sideboard would grace any interior.
Check out the full range of sideboards here.
If you adore this sideboard, don’t miss the matching pieces in the Smoked Forest collection which include a fabulous dining table. The heart of your home will be fit to host any occasion and will always be much-admired.
If you want to pair your sideboard with a new dining table, you may want to read our guide on "How To Choose The Perfect Dining Table For You"
Contemporary and yet celebrating the unique qualities of wood, this sideboard is truly a statement piece.
*Caring for your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as
often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be
treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on
2. After 15 minutes , polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper
(NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.