D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Characterful and versatile, the Arizona dining bench helps you to create a homely yet contemporary space for your interior.
Fashioned from wonderful oak, this dining bench celebrates both the beauty of wood and traditional rustic furniture. However, the clean lines and grey waxed finish combine to give you a chic contemporary look that would complement most colour schemes. Lending texture to your décor, this amazing piece cannot fail to lift your room and enables you to accommodate additional diners with ease when you need to. Dining benches are stylish and practical alternatives to dining chairs that the whole family will enjoy.
Shop for more EZ Living benches here.
The Arizona collection also features a fabulous dining table which could be teamed up with the benches to give you a striking set for the heart of your home. Each piece requires regular waxing to maintain its fabulous look.
A stand-out piece for your interior, the Arizona dining bench perfectly fuses contemporary design with rustic character.
If you cannot decide on a bench then why not check out the EZ Living dining chair collection?
The Arizona collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
*Caring for your Waxed Furniture*
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in one and the same place for a prolonged period of time, e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
6. Before the first see of your new furniture, the piece would benefit from a fresh coast of furniture wax and periodically thereafter. With the aid of a lint free cotton cloth, apply the wax to the surface of the furniture and wait serval minutes to be absorbed. Then polish the surface with a clean cotton cloth.
For more information on kitchen and dining benches read this unmissable blog "Dining Benches Uncovered".
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.