14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Crafted from wonderful solid oak, the Tiverton console table is a stylish piece that brings the beauty of wood to your home.
With its pleasing curves and warm hue, this table draws the eye and would complement any colour scheme. The stylish simplicity of the design would suit a contemporary interior and the table is completed by an attractive oiled finish that requires regular treatment with danish oil to maintain both its look and its protective qualities. With its narrow footprint, the Tiverton console table is a great choice where space is at a premium and would be a stylish addition to any room. It features two drawers which enable you tidy away anything that would otherwise clutter the space while the top is the ideal place to display a decorative piece, a lamp or your favourite photographs.
You can create welcoming, unified and memorable rooms with the matching pieces in the Tiverton collection. Your choices include dining tables, dining chairs, benches, occasional tables and storage solutions.
Find out all you need to know about "How To Feng Shui Your Living Room" here.
Offering a compelling combination of style, practical features and gorgeous oak, the Tiverton console table cannot fail to enhance your interior.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as
often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes , polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.