Click & Collect
Characterful and contemporary, the San Francisco large sideboard oozes style and texture. It would be a chic yet practical addition to your interior that could be the making of your space.
Beautifully crafted from 100% reclaimed pine, this sideboard highlights the wonderful grain and texture of the wood. The pine ensures that each piece is unique and brings considerable interest to your decorative scheme. The rustic look feels homely and honours traditional design, but this piece is also decidedly contemporary. While it is the design which will immediately draw your attention, this sideboard is also eminently practical. Two doors open to reveal generous storage space for crockery, linens and accessories and three drawers enable you to organise cutlery and smaller items.
Check out the full range of sideboards here.
This fine sideboard matches the other exciting pieces in the San Francisco collection. With dining tables, dining chairs, benches and much more at your disposal, you can create amazing spaces for your home. Celebrating the wonder of wood, sustainable materials and fine design, the San Francisco collection would grace any interior.
If you want to pair your sideboard with a new dining table, you may want to read our guide on "How To Choose The Perfect Dining Table For You"
A stunning statement piece for your dining room, the San Francisco large sideboard truly stands out from the crowd.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.