14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Providing generous storage space and a liberal dose of style, the Mila sideboard would be a stunning feature for your dining space.
Storage is an issue in most homes and the Mila sideboard could make all the difference to yours. Two doors open to reveal the perfect place to tidy away your crockery and linens while three drawers enable you to organise your cutlery and accessories. Your dining room will be wonderfully clutter-free but also a stylish space. Fashioned from gorgeous oak, this sideboard lends interest and texture to your décor while the black legs and handles provide valuable contrast. The sleek contemporary look is reminiscent of Scandinavian design which always find great beauty in functionality and simplicity.
There are many more EZ Living sideboards to choose from.
You should explore the outstanding Mila collection which gives you matching dining tables, shelving units and a desk. You can create stunning rooms for your home with a unified feel that also work well for you every day.
Complementing any colour scheme, the Mila sideboard will fit effortlessly into your modern interior.
If you want to pair your sideboard with a new dining table, you may want to read our guide on "How To Choose The Perfect Dining Table For You"
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.