14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Bold and contemporary, the San Francisco dining table would be a stunning centrepiece for your interior.
Crafted from wonderful 100% reclaimed pine, this striking table brings the gorgeous grain and texture of wood to your home. The contemporary rustic look is right on trend and fuses traditional materials with modern design to create furniture of timeless beauty. Black legs contrast with the rich hue of the sustainable wood to create a piece which would complement any colour scheme. Ideal for family dining, entertaining and special occasions, the San Francisco table can be teamed up with dining chairs or dining benches of your choice to give you an impressive dining set that will always be admired.
The fabulous San Francisco collection also includes matching sideboards, display units, benches and chairs. You can design memorable spaces for your home that celebrate both the beauty of wood and the best of contemporary design.
Check out other delightful dining tables here.
Boasting amazing character, the San Francisco dining table is a statement piece which would grace any interior.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
Buying a dinng table and chair set doesn't need to be a huge financial commitment. Read here for tips on how to dine in style on a budget.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.