D H M S
14 Day Returns
Click & Collect
Complete your dining set with a stunning bench that brings texture and contemporary rustic design to your interior.
The simple yet striking design of the San Francisco dining bench will always draw the eye. Fashioned from wonderful 100% reclaimed pine, this bench celebrates the beauty of wood and is the sustainable choice for your home. The rich hue suits any colour scheme while the black legs provide an eye-catching finishing touch. Your bench will ensure that It’s easy to accommodate additional diners when you need to. It could be teamed up with the matching San Francisco dining table to create an incredible dining set which will be a memorable focal point of your interior.
Check out the rest of the EZ Living Furniture bench collection here.
The outstanding San Francisco collection also features matching sideboards, occasional tables and a display cabinet. You can complete your space with stunning pieces that give you the storage options which make all the difference.
If you cannot decide on a bench then why not check out the EZ Living dining chair collection?
Offering a fabulous fusion of contemporary design and the special qualities of wood, the San Francisco dining bench should not be missed.
The San Francisco collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
* Caring for your Furniture *
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in the same place for a prolonged period of time. e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
For more information on kitchen and dining benches read this unmissable blog "Dining Benches Uncovered".
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.