Click & Collect
Providing an eye-catching centrepiece for your space, the Idaho round dining table is both striking and memorable.
Crafted from pine and spruce, this table highlights the beauty of wood and boasts a pleasing rustic feel. The bold pedestal base creates a statement piece for your home with a rich, dark hue that would complement a variety of colour schemes. Completed by an attractive wax finish, this fine table could be teamed up with stylish dining chairs of your choice to produce an amazing set for your home. Ideal for where space is a challenge, round tables lend greater flexibility to your room and the Idaho is no exception.
EZ Living Furniture has an amazing selection of dining tables for you to browse here.
Our fabulous furniture collections offer diverse dining chairs with something to suit every interior. You will enjoy choosing the perfect chairs to partner with your table and you can look forward to benefitting from a dining room or open plan space that boasts the wow factor.
If you sometimes need a bigger dining table then read our blog on 5 Reasons Why an Extendable Dining Table is a Good Idea.
The Idaho collection is crafted entirely from reclaimed timber, making each piece unique. Specific care is required to maintain the appearance and longevity of this character-enriched wood. Colour variation, graining, natural splits and uneven curvatures will occur in an effort to achieve this desirable rustic finish.
*Caring for your Waxed Furniture*
1. During winter, dry air accumulates in heated premises. In order to prevent the furniture from drying out, we recommend regular airing of premises.
2. Surfaces should be cleaned with a clean wrung out cloth, NEVER USE DETERGENTS
3. Sharp, rigid and wet objects can leave tracks on the surface of the furniture.
4. During the first 10 weeks one should not leave objects in one and the same place for a prolonged period of time, e.g. flower vases and fruit bowls. Other wet and hot objects can also leave marks on the surface of waxed furniture.
5. We recommend the use of coasters and placemats to protect table surfaces, please do not place hot dishes directly on the surface and ensure you wipe spills immediately.
6. Before the first use of your new furniture, the piece would benefit from a fresh coat of furniture wax and periodically thereafter. With the aid of a lint free cotton cloth, apply the wax to the surface of the furniture and wait several minutes to be absorbed. Then polish the surface with a clean cotton cloth.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We always hope that our photos show the products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Customer discretion advised.