Click & Collect
Chic and contemporary, the impressive Mila round dining table would enhance any dining room, dining area or open plan space.
A circular table will maximise the use of space in your room, making the Mila an excellent choice if space is at a premium. Partnering black legs with a beautiful natural oak top, this table boasts visual impact and would complement any colour scheme. The clean lines and simplicity of design are reminiscent of Scandinavian style.
The gorgeous wood is perfectly showcased in an on-trend piece which is both eye-catching and practical. Perfect for family meals and casual entertaining, this table could be teamed up with a variety of dining chairs to create a stunning dining set for the heart of the home.
Our exciting furniture collections feature diverse dining chairs, enabling you to personal your dining space and enhance your décor. Whether you favour bold colours, muted tones, natural wood or a sleek contemporary look, you will discover the perfect chairs for your home.
Striking and right on trend, the impressive Mila round dining table will certainly serve you well.
*Care For Your Oiled Furniture*
Your piece of furniture is already oil treated from the factory.
How often should the piece of furniture be treated with oil?
1. Preferably before initial use.
2. The surface should be treated when necessary, and we suggest as often as every three months.
How do you apply the oil to the piece of furniture?
1. Apply plenty of Danish oil with a clean cloth, table tops must be treated underneath as well as on the top side (Do not drop oil on floor).
2. After 15 minutes, polish with a sandpaper sponge or fine sandpaper (NO.220) along with the grains of wood.
3. Polish off remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Do not use the item, until the oil is completely absorbed.
1. Clean the surface with a clean, wrung out cloth NEVER USE DETERGENTS
2. Coloured stains like red wine must be dried off immediately.
3. Smaller stains and marks can be sanded off with sandpaper (NO.220 or NO.180).
4. Avoid extreme humidity and heat, do not place the item close to heat sources.
5. Legs for coffee and dining tables must be fastened occasionally.